Ronald S. Kossar
- New York, District of Columbia, U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, U.S. Tax Court and U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, 1974
- American University, J.D., 1973
- Boston University, B.A., cum laude, 1970
- He has earned a BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® listing for his professionalism and ethics.
Associations & memberships
- Middletown, Orange County, New York State, Federal and American Bar Associations
- The District of Columbia Bar
- Tax Law Specialist, Office of the Assistant Commissioner (Technical), National Office, Internal Revenue Service, Washington, D.C., 1973-1975
The Law Offices of Ronald S. Kossar serves clients in Ulster, Orange and Sullivan Counties in New York and throughout the Mid-Hudson Valley.